09/09/2014

Perfect Curls | A First Impression



A few weeks ago I purchased a couple of products from the Tony and Guy hairstyling range to try. One of them was the Spray Gel for Curls and I have to say it has been my go to product for the last few weeks.








There are a couple of things I really love about this product. It gives the hair amazing texture by separating the curls and making them look more natural, and it keeps the curls in all day / all night! I have also found my curls still look good the day after using. One of the main reasons I love this product is that it feels like there is nothing in my hair. I do not like products that make your hair feel stiff / dry / oily as I feel like I have to wash my hair straight away.

The spray gel is so easy to use. I have thick, long hair, and 4 sprays is more than enough for me. All you need to do is spray in your hair and scrunch until you have reached the desired look.



This little guy cried until I brought him into the bathroom with me - Mummy's boy!

Have you tried out this product or do you have a similar product that you love? Let me know!

What I'm Wearing
Floral Miss Shop Top (Myers - last season) // Emporio Armani Watch (Birthday Present)

- J x

Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.
facebook // twitter // pinterest // ravelry // bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment