02/09/2012

Pinterest Pins of the Week

I have been pinning an awful lot lately, but these are my favourite pinterest pins of the week.

Nails

Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image

How cool are these. Glow in the dark nailpolish. I think they are awesome for something such as a NYE party or a fluro party.
 

Hair

Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
I love the look of waves / loose curls for summer. To me, waves and curls are typical summer / beachy hairstyles because they look more natural than straight hair. Will definitely be wearing my hair like this!
 

Things to Make

 
Pinned Image
 
Such a cool idea. This is really the first tutorial like this that has not involved glue or anything complicated. All you need to do is wrap string around a balloon, spray with fabric stiffner, let it dry and pop the balloon - soo easy!!
 
Hope you have enjoyed a little insight into what I have been loving on Pinterest this week!!
 
- J xx

14 comments:

  1. GLOW IN THE DARK NAIL POLISH!! Where has this been all my life?!

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the glow in the dark nails! Funky! Especially with the stripes. Thanks for sharing. Wonder where I can find that in South Africa!!

    check my blog out: www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are pretty cool! Not sure where you can get them as I am yet to start searching for them in Australia. If I find a good website I will be sure to let everyone know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those glow in the dark nails are awesome! I love Pinterest and have been pinning lots recently too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know those nails are so different! How addictive is Pinterest - ahh! :) x

      Delete
  5. Things to Make is such a good idea! :) Love those nails, too.

    xo,
    LelaLondon.com - Stylist meets Fashion, Beauty, and Beyond!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes lots of little projects that I wish I had the time to do! The nails are very cool - might try them this new years! xx

      Delete
  6. the nails are so pretty!!

    your posts are amazing btw!
    i now follow your blog and it would be cool if you checked out mine as well.

    anillla.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those glow in the dark nails are incredible!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :o How cool is that nail polish!! Wow! I definately think I need some of that, be a bit weird when you lying in bed and you can't go to sleep cos your nails are lighting the room up though haha

    Helen

    x

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I had not thought of that! Would be very strange x

      Delete