09/12/2013

Vegetable Garden | Update







Our vegetables are really starting to take off! The lettuce was looking a bit sad there for a while, so we moved it to a different part of the garden which gets the morning sun but not the afternoon sun and it seems to have perked back up. The capsicums are looking really good - I am really hoping some of the turn red though (they are supposed to be half red, half green) as I like the red ones better. The tomatoes are taking a little longer to grow, but hopefully we will have a good crop soon enough.

Watching my little veggies grow is really making me want a proper vegetable patch with herbs! And maybe some chickens. I cannot wait until we buy a house (one day!)
- J x


Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment