19/06/2012

Lust Have It! - Beauty "Box"

Okay so this finally turned up on my doorstep today...


Not exactly a box! But cute all the same. The bag is an extra gift this month!

Here's what what inside:


Marc Jacobs - Daisy Eau So Fresh

I am pretty picky when it comes to perfumes so unfortunately, this Marc Jacobs one is not really my style. It is has a very floral scent which I don't think suits me! It is a gorgeous scent though so I think this will be going to my sister :)



Marc Jacobs - Daisy

Once again, this perfume has a very floral scent so not really up my ally! But a very pretty scent all the same.


Batiste - Blush Dry Shampoo

I have always been intrigued by dry shampoo's and cannot wait to try this one out! It is a very cute little bottle and smells gorgeous.


Bloom - Glitter Eyeliner

I own a few glitter eyeliners but am excited to try this one out! It is a very pretty gold shade and looks pretty easy to use.


Lon Vitalite - 24K Active Gold Full Eye Mask


Lon Vitalite - 24K Active Golden Yulan Oil Face Mask

Personally, I am not a huge fan of these sorts of products, so i'm not sure if I will give these a try or pass them onto my sister!

So overall, I am not hugely impressed by this "box" but I will give it another month and see how I like it!

- J x
 
Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment