03/11/2013

Favourite Products | October

I have been loving these products this month, so much so that I wanted to share them with you!


Nivea in-shower Body Lotion
This stuff is absolutely amazing! And it also means I don't forget to moisturise after I hop out of the shower. Once you have cleansed your body / shaved, apply this while you are still in the shower and then rinse off. Once you have dried yourself, it will leave your skin feeling silky smooth. I am always skeptical of products like this, but safe to say this one actually works!





Napoleon Perdis Rainbow Eye Palette
I actually picked up this eyeshadow palette in a promotion Westfield were running, where you received the palette free if you spent $120 or more in selected stores - so I am not sure if you can actually purchase this product or not. I am a massive fan of Napoleon Perdis makeup, and this palette is no exception. The colours are stunning and I know I would wear most of them. They are stunning on the eyelid - a tad shimmery - and last all day.



Lee Stafford Argon Oil - from Morocco
This is not the first time I have mentioned this beauty on my blog, but I seriously cannot get enough of it! It makes my hair look amazing, especially if I decide to keep my hair naturally curly. This product also keeps my fly-aways under control no matter how I have styles my hair.

What products are you loving at the moment?

- J x

Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.


No comments:

Post a Comment