19/11/2013

Weekend Shopping | Haul



I have been on a spending ban lately, which has been pretty easy considering there have been a million bills to pay so spending money on things I want like material and new makeup has been pretty much impossible. So when I popped into Spotlight with a friend on the weekend, I wasn't actually planning on buying anything...until I saw their massive sales. I managed to pick up all of the items below for less than $50! Such a bargain.


Teal Canvas // $5/metre (reduced from $15/metre!) // Spotlight


Black, White, Silver & Teal Stripe // $3.50/metre (reduced from $5/metre) // Spotlight 


Navy & White Striped Knit // $3.50/metre (reduced from $5/metre) // Spotlight

 

Kakhi Material // $3.50/metre (reduced from $5/metre) // Spotlight


Newlook Dress Pattern (my 1st pattern!) // $10.50 // Spotlight


Invisible Zipper (for the dress I am making from the above pattern) // $5.00 / Spotlight


I also popped past National Pharmacies on my way home because I really needed a darker foundation and some new powder. They had some member specials as well as my usual 20ish % off for being a member so it actually worked out quite cheap!


Maybelline Falsies Mascara // $11ish // National Pharmacies


Clearasal Ultra Rapid Action Deep Pore Scrub // $11ish // National Pharmacies


Natio Daily Protection Face Moisturiser SPF 15 // $12ish // National Pharmacies


Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 230 // $11ish // National Pharmacies

I have been using this foundation for a while now but in the shade 130, however I really needed a darker shade for summer so I picked up the 230 shade which has been much nicer on my skin! I think I will still wear the 130 during the day for now as I can still get away with it, and use the 230 for night time.



Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 230 // $8ish // National Pharmacies


Overall a very successful weekend of shopping! I will be posting about my creations when I get around to making them.

- J x

Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.








No comments:

Post a Comment