23/11/2014

Skincare Routine | Beauty


Today I wanted to share my current skincare routine with you. This is something I try to stick to everyday, no matter how tired or rubbish I am feeling. I absolutely love the way my skin looks and feels after using these products. Warning: this blog post contains a lot of Natio products! If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know about my love for Natio products and how great they make my skin feel. 

Morning



I start off my morning routine with Johnson's face wipes. This ensures my skin is completely clean from the day before. Next I move on to to Natio's Gentle Skin Toner. This gives the face a deeper clean and helps to smooth out any imperfections with the skin. I finish off with Natio's Daily Protection Face Moisturiser with SPF 15. I believe it is so important to use a daily moisturiser with SPF in it for extra protection from the sun. 

Night



My nighttime routine is slightly more involved because I usually shower at night. Whilst I am in the shower, I use Natio's Gentle Foaming Cleaner to start cleansing my skin. I then follow this up 2 - 3 times a week with Natio's Acne Clear Pores. I have been loving this product and feel like it has definitely helped keep my skin clear. If I have been wearing makeup, I will follow up my shower cleanse by using the face wipes again to ensure I have removed all of my makeup. I then use the toner again to remove any residual products from the day. Finally, I use Natio's Intensive Moisturising Night Cream to help put moisture back in to my skin and keep it smooth and soft.

Do you have a daily skin care routine? What products do you like to use?

xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment