10/12/2014

Adjustoform Dress Form | First Impressions



I was so excited to receive this dress form for my recent birthday. I must admit, I did know about it before hand (so that I could pick it out) which made it even harder knowing I could not use it!!

I had been looking at dress forms for quite a while, and I finally settled on the Adjustoform Dress Form in Petite. There are quite a few reasons why I chose this one that I will go through below!






Not that you really get a choice when it comes to colour (this usually relates to the size!) but i love the maroony-purple colour of this mannequin!





One of the things that drew me to this dress form was the number of places you can adjust the size. There are 8 different adjustment points with easy to use wheels to help you get your dress form as close to your body shape as possible. I found it very simple to get the measurements correct.



I love that the neck of the dress form is actually useful! The perfect spot to keep those pins in.



The dress form also has shoulders and a hem marker which helps you to create a straight hem on your garment! The other thing that I love about this dress form is it has full 360 spinning ability, meaning you can stay in the one spot while you spin it to adjust your garment!

Overall I am very happy with this dress form. It was very simple to put together as well which is a big plus! I haven't been able to sew as much as I would have liked lately, but I am on holidays soon so will have a lot of projects going on!

Do you own a dress form? Which one did you choose and why?

- J x

Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.







No comments:

Post a Comment