24/07/2012

Lust Have It! July Box

The July Lust Have It! beauty "box" arrived today. I once again say "box" because it came in a bright orange zip up bag.


I am actually excited this "box" all of the products I would use and it could not come at a better time as I am going away and the small samples will be perfect to take away with me!

 
What's inside:



Matrix Deep Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner
I am actually excited to try these products and see how my hair likes them. I am pretty sure my hairdressers used to (and probably still does) use matrix products in my hair and it always makes it look amazing.


Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub
I have never been one for getting into a really good skin care routine - I would do it for a week at most and then get lazy. But recently I have gotten myself into a good routine with skincare and use a scrub reguarly. So I am interested to see what this purifying scrub does to my skin.


Avene Gentle Eye Make-up Remover
Yep. This product excites me (actually, the whole box excites me, incase you haven't already noticed!!) I have been wanting to try something other than make-up wipes to remove my eye make-up so I will be interested to see how this product goes.


Pure Fiji Hydrating Body Lotion - Orange Blossom
(I should have taken a picture of the other side - it was much prettier!!)
Smells pretty! Can't wait to try it.


Tigi Shine Junkie Lip Gloss
Mmm I think this is going to become a favourite. It smells pepperminty and it feels thick and moisturising.

Overall, I am much more impressed with this box this month!

- J x

2 comments:

  1. I really want to start recieving these, they look really good :) the products you had will surely come in handy for holidays! Great post :) xx
    http://alittleebitofeverything.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, these products are definitely coming in handy! You are lucky, the boxes in the UK are much better than the ones here in Australia :) x

    ReplyDelete