11/08/2013

Mini Haul | Miki



Yesterday I went shopping at Burnside Village with my mum and sister for her 21st dress. She found a gorgeous white dress (a post will be up about her birthday when the time comes) and we also happened to pop into the pharmacy. 

The Miki stand had a great 4 for $10 deal, so my sister and I took advantage of it! Here's what I got:


Miki No. 1 & Miki No. 21 Nail Polish

I absolutely adore these colours. The bright pink (No.1) will be perfect for summer and the lavender (No. 21) will definitely get a workout this spring (I tried this colour out on my nails today and love it!)




Miki Intense Colour Liquid Eyeliner - Black

I really wanted to use liquid eyeliner again. I have been using a Maybelline gel eyeliner, but the liquid eyeliners are just so quick and easy to use.



Miki Eyeshadow Palette in Smokey Neutrals
 
This would have to be my favourite purchase of the day. I love eyeshadow palettes (I use my Natio Sunset Eyeshadow Palette nearly every day) and know that this will become a firm favourite. I adore all of the colours, and together they make a really subtle but gorgeous smokey eye.



- J x
 
Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.

facebook // twitter // pinterest // ravelry // bloglovin'



No comments:

Post a Comment