26/02/2014

New Purchase | Vintage Bike!

I was so excited when I found this vintage ladies leisure bike at my new favourite place - Castle Collectables!  For those of you who live in South Australia and are into thrifting, I suggest you check out them out. My sister had received one from her boyfriend (brand new lucky girl) and I knew I had to have one too. Being the thrifter I am, I decided to see if I could find one much cheaper and possibly do it up. I could not believe it when I saw this bike the next day on the Castle Collectables Facebook page - fate!


The bike is in pretty good condition but could definitely do with some TLC. I will be keeping you updated as I do up this bike (eek what have I got myself into!) I am aiming for something similar to the picture below.

- J x

Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment