30/05/2012

Beauty Boxes

Australia has finally come to the party when it comes to beauty boxes. I see these boxes in the YouTube videos of UK & US beauty guru's and am always intrigued as to what they would be like.

If you have never heard of beauty boxes, they are boxes that you pay a subscription for (the most expensive I've seen is $20.00) and they send out out a box with samples of beauty products in there from skin care to makeup (usually 5 - 6). What I like about them is that you can sample products that you may not have heard of or thought about buying. You may be surprised with what else is out there.

I have been doing a little bit of investigating and have compiled a list of the beauty boxes available in Australia.




Glossybox is actually a popular beauty box brand overseas. Glossybox Australia and Lust Have It have recently combined and are now both under the Lust Have It brand.

The brands that Lust Have It / Glossybox Australia support can be found here.

Some of the more popular brands include:

- O.P.I
- Nude by Nature
- Lush (Fresh Handmade Cosmetics)
- Dermalogica
- Lancome Paris

The subscription for this box is $14.95 a month (postage included)

They also have a rewards scheme.

For more information, visit their FAQ section.



2. bellabox



The list of brands that bellabox support can be found here.


Some of the more popular brands include:

- Bobby Brown
- DKNY
- Lancome Paris
- Napolean Perdis

 The subscription for this box is $15.00 a month (postage included)
 
They have a beauty profile that you can fill out so that they can somewhat customise your box to suit your needs.

They also offer a rewards program.

To find out more, visit their FAQ section.


3. I Love This Box


The list of brands supported by I Love This Box can be found here.

Some of the more popular brands include:

- Rimmel London
- Elizabeth Arden
- Essie
- Lancome Paris

They also have a beauty profile like bellabox so that your box is somewhat customised.

This is the most expensive box I have found with a subscription costing $20.00 a month (postage included)

Like the others I Love This Box offers a rewards program.

To find out more, visit their FAQ section.


4. Red Me-what!
 
Red Meow is another one I have heard of along the grapevine but so far their website is not up so we will have to wait and see with that one. From what I have heard though, they should be the cheapest at $10.00 a month.

One great thing about all of these boxes is that you are able to unsubscribe whenever you want (usually you need to give a month's notice).

I think I might try Lust Have It! first. And then maybe bellabox. Personally, I Love This Box does not interest me too much. I think the others have more of the brands I enjoy.

- J x

Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment