21/05/2012

New purchases!

I am a little bit excited because a few things were on my doorstep & in my letterbox when I arrived home today!!!

Since I have been a little bit into nail art lately, I purchased some nails brushes from eBay. I can't wait to start using them - I might even try tonight!


The other thing I was a little bit excited about was my AVON order. They had a promotion where if you spend $15, you would get a mineral makeup pack for $30.


I have never really tried mineral makeup before so I am very interested to see what it turns out like! I will try and use it tomorrow and write a post about it. Although the lipstick is an absolutely stunning colour, truthfully I am a bit scared of it! I am not sure I can pull off such a bright colour but we will see :)

How trippy is the mascara brush!!


Excitinggggg!!

- J x
 
Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment